The intelligent solution for precise drilling in complex materials.
LÜBBERING electronic smart interface serves as gateway between the operator’s computer and the connected L.ADU. The integrated web server enables access to all platform-independent relevant data and parameters. A web browser is required whether on an iOS, Windows or android device. The installation of local software is not necessary.
The system can activate its’ integrated WiFi. So, it allows access by mobile device without any other infrastructure. Different user levels always ensure security. A connection via LAN is also possible, even the access via internet worldwide.
In order to guarantee an internal real time clock of the L.ADU electronic, the machine can also be used when the “smart interface” is offline. A clock and sufficient memory for the data ensure that the information is always stored correctly, without connecting to the network. The data can then be collected later.
Standardized data formats like XML or XLSX are used for the data interchange with the smart interface. These formats can also be managed, modified and evaluated irrespective of the platform. Special software is therefore not needed. This structure allows simple integration into existing IT systems. The server application of the LÜBBERING smart interface is designed to be open, Linux based and is thus really ready for the future. This is essential for today’s tools which have long lifecycles.
- An integrated web server allows access irrespective of the platform
- WiFi or LAN connection with an integrated DHCP server for easy access
- XML parameter files
- Creation of a dataset for every drill
- Automatic creation of an excel file including a design of the drilling process
- Log file for all activities and messages
- The customer does not need local software
- Creation of data diagrams online, in real time
- Maintenance functions for L.ADU
- Update functions for the server and the web interface via remote maintenance